- is the world's leading Logistics Support Analysis package.
- conforms to current and previous standards, such as GEIA-0007, DEF STAN 00-60 and MIL-STD-1388-2B, mandated for defence contracts.
- provides a complete system for the generation and capture of Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) data and allows engineers to re-use the data for production of technical documentation, provisioning activities and in-service analysis and assessment of recommended design changes.
- has been designed and developed using Oracle® thus ensuring longevity and platform and operating system independence.
- will operate in a stand-alone, client-server or web based architecture.
- has been designed by logistics specialists to ensure logisticians have a truly integrated user friendly tool-set allowing them to focus on the job of engineering rather than understanding software and databases. Through user interaction at international user groups, OmegaPS is now recognized as being on the world forefront, supported and maintained by dedicated developers, support personnel and design engineers.
- has many time saving features. With our work-flow navigation system enhanced with an internal 'navigator' engineers save hours of laborious data creation and manipulation tasks. Users are able to work in a logical manner addressing the various disciplines such as structures, maintenance task analysis, reliability and failure analysis, as well as data uploads, transfers and reporting.
- is currently the only LSAR that fully supports DEF STAN 00-60 Issue 1, 2, 3 & 4 as well as MIL-STD-1388-2B with the ability to migrate projects between the various standards. In addition, specific modules are available for Canadian Provisioning and Australian Defence Force specifications.
OmegaPS software is currently in use by many major manufacturers worldwide including: Boeing, BAE Systems, Alenia Marconi, CAE, Thales, HII-Ingalls, Lockheed Martin, Airbus Helicopters, Oshkosh Defense, Rheinmetall, as well as government organizations including: TRW, Australian Defence Forces and Canadian DND.