Data Transfer Utility (DTU)
OMEGAPS DTU does not push data directly into the OmegaPS live database; it pushes data into the temporary load tables so that the OmegaPS insert data function can be used to validate the data consistently.
The OmegaPS Data Transfer Utility comes in several versions to cater for specific standards and applications. Each version contains pre-constructed table linkages and functionality. The certified OmegaPS Data Transfer Utility, released for OmegaPS R18.2, includes the following capability:
- OmegaPS Data Transfer for US MIL-STD-1388 2B
- OmegaPS Data Transfer for US MIL-STD-1388 2B with Commercial Canadian Provisioning
- OmegaPS Data Transfer for US MIL-STD-1388 2B with DND Fit Definition
For details regarding different versions of these tools, please contact your local Pennant sales representative.
This tool requires the following be software installed:
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional or Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Access 2003 or Microsoft Access 2007 or Microsoft Access 2010
- OmegaPS Version R18.1, or access to an OmegaPS R18.1 database