The ILS Software and Services Division of Pennant International Group is excited to release OmegaPS R18.8 to support the latest version of ORACLE 12C. R18.8 provides numerous functional improvements as well as the latest ORACLE security features for both Database and Forms.
Key features of R18.8 include:
- Certified to operate on Windows Server 2016
- Expanded CFTO module publications include test and trials and test sheets in unilingual or bilingual formats
- Simplified processes for change management module
- User-required POM updates
- Improved reporting with APEX Ad Hoc Reporting
- Expanded data fields to enable improved obsolescence management
- Improved digital file metadata for technical publications security designation
- New Copy LCN allows search by part number
- Browser-independent to improve cybersecurity
Our OmegaPS Solution Manager, Frank Hallam, has shared his thoughts about the recent R18.8 release, “R18.8 represents a significant step forward in providing a Logistics Product Data tool which supports both Acquisition and In-Service business processes.”
Pennant Canada was busy last quarter with multiple new releases and the announcement of the recent partnership with OneStrand; an industry-leading S1000D Technical Consulting, Services and Software Solutions provider. Pennant’s OmegaPS and OneStrand’s R4i LTS provides direct data transfer of Logistics Product Data into the R4i CSDB Suite, for onward creation of ITEM, publications and Illustrator Parts Catalogues (2D/3D).
(*Must be logged in with appropriate permissions to download.)