Data Load Tool (DLT)
The OmegaPS™ Data Load Tool (DLT) is provided as a means of bulk loading data into the OmegaPS LOAD Tables for subsequent validation and insertion to the live OmegaPS database. The OMEGAPS DLT allows users to construct LSAR type records in a Jet (Microsoft Access) database which is subsequently "pushed" into the OmegaPS LOAD tables. Additional functionality is provided to release and lock the OmegaPS LOAD tables so as to prevent interference with other OmegaPS users.
OMEGAPS DLT does not push data directly into the OmegaPS live database; it pushes data into the temporary load tables so that the OmegaPS insert data function can be used to validate the data consistently.
The OmegaPS Data Load Tool comes in several versions to cater for specific standards and applications. Each version contains pre-constructed table linkages and functionality. The certified OmegaPS Data Load Tool, released for OmegaPS R18.2, includes the following capability:
- OmegaPS Data Transfer for US MIL-STD-1388 2B
- OmegaPS Data Transfer for US MIL-STD-1388 2B with Commercial Canadian Provisioning
- OmegaPS Data Transfer for US MIL-STD-1388 2B with DND Fit Definition
- OmegaPS Data Transfer for SAE-GEIA-STD-0007 Rev B
For details regarding different versions of these tools, please contact your local Pennant sales representative.
This tool requires the following be software installed:
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional or Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Access 2003 or Microsoft Access 2007 or Microsoft Access 2010
- OmegaPS Version R18.1, or access to an OmegaPS R18.1 database