Pennant Software Services has a proven track record of Oracle development, spanning over 15 years work with Oracle OLTP (online transaction processing) products and services, creating and maintaining a number of highly complex COTS and bespoke products for a worldwide customer base.
We are now making this world class expertise and experience available to a much broader market – we are available to work on projects ranging from bespoke database development to Oracle maintenance activities (we employ a number of ex-Oracle support staff).
We are experts in the following areas:
• Oracle Databases (versions 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8 and 7)
• Oracle Web Server – configuration and customisation (versions 10g, 9i iAS, & 9i OAS)
• Oracle SQL & PL/SQL languages (versions 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8 & 7)
• Oracle Forms – creates a GUI front end for your product (versions 11g, 10g, & 6i, client/server and web based)
• Oracle DBA activities, including but not limited to configuration, migration, backup and recovery of all of the above Oracle software
• Project & Development analysis
We can also host your project solutions, as we have the capability to provide full management and support as a SaaS (Software as a Service) site.
In addition, we can help you maintain and migrate older Oracle solutions to increase the longevity in today’s rapidly changing IT environments.